This recipe needs no long introductions! It has tender chicken, chunks of carrots, and peppers, and delicious sweet corn cobbs throughout the pot. This is simply the ULTIMATE comfort chicken soup! Give it a try.
Chicken Vegetable Soup
- 2 lbs boneless chicken thighs
- 14 oz canned tomatoes
- 1 large bell pepper chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 5 green onions chopped
- 1 tbsp seasoning salt
- 1 tbsp salt free seasoning
- 2 tsp seasoning salt
- 6 medium size red potatoes chopped
- 8 small corn on the cobbs
- 8 cups water
- Add the onions, peppers, and carrots in a pot. Sprinkle in the seasoning salt, then pour in the water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Season the chicken with the seasoning salt, and salt free seasoning, then add the chicken into the pot. Cook for 10 minutes before the next step.
- Add in the tomatoes, and turn the burner down to medium high.
- Let cook for about 20 minutes, then add in the corn, and cook for 5 minutes before the next step.
- Add in the potatoes, and let the soup cook until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve !