Two Simple Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipes!
Hi friends! During this time of the year I’m always hosting parties. When I host, I like to make a lot of side dishes; however, I don’t like be in the kitchen all day (because I have to entertain my guests right?!). To help save time, but still make amazing dishes, I like to incorporate Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup into some of my recipes!
In this post I’m going to share two recipes for two amazing side dishes that I like to serve at my holiday parties. Both recipes will using Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup!
Recipe #1 : Twice Baked Potatoes
These twice baked potatoes are simply amazing. The cream of mushroom soup replaces the butter and sour cream to make an extra creamy potato. Also, the soup adds a ton of flavor!
Twice Baked Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Rub the potatoes down with vegetable oil, then use a fork to poke a few wholes into the potatoes.
- Bake the potatoes for 45 minutes, then remove then from the oven.
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise, then scoop out the meat of the potatoes, and toss into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk the potatoes until they are lump free, then add in the cream of mushroom.
- Mix the potatoes, and cream of mushroom soup until well combined.
- Scoop the potato mixture back into the potato skins, and smooth it out.
- Lightly oil a 9×13 bake dish, then add in the potatoes.
- Top the potatoes off with the toppings.
- Bake the potatoes on 350 F, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe #2 : Creamy Cheesy Baked Penne
This baked penne is one of the simplest side dishes ever. It’s just penne pasta, Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup, and cheese! To make this pasta dish festive, I used tri-colored pasta; however, you can use regular penne! Although this dish is super quick and easy to put together, it is extremely flavorful. The cream of mushroom soup makes the baked penne super creamy and delicious.
Creamy Baked Penne
- Boil the pasta until it is al dente.
- Drain the pasta, then toss the pasta into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the cream of mushroom soup, and fold in until all of the pasta is nicely coated with the soup.
- Combine the cheeses, then add 1 cup of cheese into the bowl, and fold in.
- lightly oil a 8×8 bake dish, then add in the pasta.
- Top the pasta off with the remaining cheese.
- Bake on 350 F, uncovered, for about 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!