Hi friends! Here is a quick and easy recipe to use for the holidays if you don’t want to make a whole turkey! It’s simply delicious and it’s also beginner friendly. You don’t have to worry about any brining, stuffing, or homemade gravy with this turkey dish. This recipe is PERFECT for smaller crowds, and for those of you that have a lot of other recipes to dabble with. Check it out!
Smothered Turkey Wings
- Rinse and Pat dry your turkey wings.
- Drizzle the olive oil on to the turkey, then rub all over the turkey.
- Season the turkey wings with the ALL of the seasoning call for in the recipe, and be sure to season BOTH sides of the turkey!
- Place the turkey in a roaster pan(preferable), or a baking dish.
- Place the onions on top of the turkey.
- Pour 2 cups of water in the roaster pan/baking dish, the cover the turkey with a lid, foil.
- Bake the turkey wings on 350 F, for 35 minutes.
- Once the 35 minutes are up, remove the turkey from the oven.
- There will be a lot of broth at the bottom of the pan/dish.
- Place ALL of the broth from the turkey dish into a large bowl.
- Add the can of cream of chicken soup to the broth, and mix until everything is well incorporated( It is okay if there are a few lump in the broth/soup mix. Once we cook with it, the lumps will dissolve!).
- At this time the turkey should be in the roaster/dish.
- Pour the broth/soup mixture over the turkey.
- Cover the turkey with the lid or foil, and bake on 350 F for another 30 minutes.
- Once the turkey is done, Let it sit for at least 5 minutes before serving.