Ooey-Gooey Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Golden Oreos Baked Inside…Oh – AND sprinkled with chocolate chips…YASSSSSS!!!!
A Decadent Recipe for Oreo Chocolate Chip Brownies!
So if you know me, you know that I am a serious chocolate addict. I don’t care what kind of chocolate either. Milk chocolate, white chocolate, dark chocolate…Well, not so much dark chocolate (it’s bitter!), but you get the point…I love chocolate!
Well the other day, I wanted to make some super chocolatey ooey-gooey fudge brownies. I started off making regular brownies, but my greedy butt ended up loading the brownie batter to the max. With what? Honeyyyyy – I loaded my brownie batter with chocolate chip cookie dough, and…WAIT FOR IT…GOLDEN OREOS!!! Omg, like seriously – just looking at the batter got me all excited and made my mouth water.
I had almost, just almost, stopped there – but I couldn’t. I topped my brownie and chocolate chip cookie batter off with mini chocolate chips.
Do I really need to tell you that we finished the Oreo chocolate chip brownies in no time? Sure, we had a little sugar high, but dang it – we were happy! Since I’ve made these brownies a few weeks ago, I’ve been requested to make them more many times.
Let me tell you how I made them. They are SUPER easy and SUPER addictive!
Oreo Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Preheat the oven on 350 F.
- Sift the brownie mix into a large bowl, then add in 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, and 1 large egg.
- Mix the ingredients until smooth, then add in 1/4 cup of chocolate chips, and fold in.
- Set the batter to the side.
- Add the chocolate chip cookie mix into a large bowl, then add in 1 large egg, and 3/4 stick of butter.
- Mix the ingredients until it forms into cookie dough.
- lightly oil a 8×8 brownie pan.
- Pour in the brownie batter, then spoon out the cookie dough into the brownie batter ( I hope that makes sense!)
- Next insert the Oreos about half way.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the brownie/cookie batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool completely, then cut into desired shapes & sizes.
- Serve & enjoy!
Don’t forget to tag and follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out all my cookbooks! I just released a brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.