Easy hot chocolate spoons that makes the perfect cup of hot chocolate every darn time!
Planning a hot chocolate bar? I have the perfect idea for you. Instead of pulling out all of the hot cocoa mix, marshmallows, sprinkles, and etc – Why not just make hot chocolate spoons? It’s easy & fun to make. PLUS they make the perfect cup of hot chocolate every time. You just need a few ingredients & supplies to make these delicious hot chocolate spoons, so let’s get started!
Share & save this PIN on Pinterest!
Print the directions below, and subscribe to my mailing list.
Hot Chocolate Spoons
You will need
- Plastic Spoons
- White Chocolate Chips
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave on 30 second intervals.
- Dip plastic spoons into chocolate, coating them generously.
- Lay spoons onto parchment paper.
- Top with desired toppings.
- Chill in the fridge until chocolate is set.
- When ready, warm up a cup of milk, and add one of the hot chocolate spoons.
- Stir well, and enjoy!