Easy Hot Chocolate Spoons That Makes the Perfect Cup of Hot Chocolate Every Darn Time!
A Fun Recipe for Hot Chocolate Spoons!
Planning a hot chocolate bar? I have the perfect idea for you. Instead of pulling out all of the hot cocoa mix, marshmallows, sprinkles, etc, why not just make hot chocolate spoons? It’s easy and fun to make. PLUS they make the perfect cup of hot chocolate every time. You just need a few ingredients and supplies to make these delicious hot chocolate spoons, so let’s get started!
Share & save this hot chocolate spoons recipe PIN on Pinterest, and don’t forget to tag and follow me on Facebook and Instagram. Subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out all my cookbooks! I just released a brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.
Hot Chocolate Spoons
You will need
- Plastic Spoons
- White Chocolate Chips
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave on 30 second intervals.
- Dip plastic spoons into chocolate, coating them generously.
- Lay spoons onto parchment paper.
- Top with desired toppings.
- Chill in the fridge until chocolate is set.
- When ready, warm up a cup of milk, and add one of the hot chocolate spoons.
- Stir well, and enjoy!