Learn to make a Pumpkin Spice Latte at home. No more waiting for the pumpkin spice release date, no more paying $6 for a few ounces..
It’s that time of the year again. Everyone wants a Pumpkin Spice Latte! I can almost guarantee you that every Starbucks in your area is packed with people trying to order a pumpkin spice latte. I get it. They are delicious, but what if I told you that you can make the same pumpkin spice latte at home… For a fraction of the cost that you would spend on a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte.
It’s true! Making a homemade pumpkin spice latte is easy.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can make your very own copycat Starbucks pumpkin pie spice latte!
The pumpkin spice latte ingredients used in this recipe can be found at any local grocery store.
This recipe contains half & half, which is half milk, and half cream. If needed you can use whole milk.
Looking for more pumpkin recipes to try this fall? Try these recipes as well!
1. Pumpkin Bread
2. Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
3. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
4. Pumpkin Pie Crescents
5. Simple Pumpkin Soup
6. Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Torte
7. Easy Pumpkin Caramel Pull Apart Bread
8. Pumpkin Spice No Bake Cheesecake
9. Pumpkin Tiramisu
10. Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies
11. Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt Dip
12. Pumpkin Nutella Cookie Bars
13. Pumpkin Pull Apart Loaf
14. Pumpkin Truffles
15. Pumpkin Pecan Crunch Muffins
16. Vegan Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
17. Pumpkin Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
18. Pumpkin French Toast
19. Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
Print the recipe for this Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte, and don’t forget to subscribe to my mailing list!
Make your own pumpkin spice at home and save money on coffee
- 1 cup strongly brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- a pinch of ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup half and half
- whipped cream for topping
In a small jar, combine the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and half & half. Shake until well combined.
Pour the coffee into a large mug and add in the half & half mixture. Stir to combine.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.