Easy Ghost Brownies for Halloween!
Hey folks! In this post I’m going to share a super easy Halloween recipe that you, and the kiddos can make. We’re making Ghost Brownies!
Here are the ingredients needed
Pin this easy halloween recipe on Pinterest!
Let’s get right to the recipe, and don’t forget to subscribe to my mailing list
Author: I Heart Recipes
- Black Frosting
- White Chocolate Chips
- After gathering all of the ingredients, you will first open up the brownie packages and break each brownie into two.
- Lay the brownies onto wax or parchment paper.
- Place a marshmallow on top of each brownie.
- Melt white chocolate chips on stovetop over low to medium heat.
- Keep stirring chips until they have completely melted and are smooth.
- Use a spoon and carefully coat the marshmallow with white chocolate.
- Allow the chocolate to dribble over the edge of the brownie.
- Allow chocolate to dry completely.
- Open the black frosting and add eyes and a mouth to each ghost.