Tired of the same old Halloween treats? Make these fun and easy Mummified Twinkies!
A Fun and Easy Mummified Twinkies Recipe!
A few weeks ago, I asked if you all wanted a few Halloween treats for the kids to enjoy. Well many of you said yes with one exception – You wanted me to keep them easy! Well I came through, and I have these cute lil mummified Twinkies to share. These treats are so simple to make. You can actually let the kids make them. You just need a few ingredients for these mummy twinkies, and of course they can all be found at your local grocery store!
Pin this recipe for later!
Print this recipe, don’t forget to subscribe to my mailing list, and be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest! Check out my new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.
While you’re here, check out some of my other Halloween recipes!
- 1 box of twinkies
- 1 bag of Ghiradelli white chocolate melting chips
- 1 package of small edible eyes
- 1 disposable piping bag
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with wax paper
- Unwrap the twinkies and place them on the cookie sheets, set aside.
- Melt the chocolate, and then fully coat the twinkies.
- Place two eyes onto the twinkies.
- Place twinkies onto the wax paper and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- While the twinkies are hardening, scoop the rest of chocolate into a disposable bag.
- Cut the tip of the bag.
- Pull out the twinkies and take the piping bag and drizzle over the twinkies
- Let sit for 30 minutes to harden
- Serve & Enjoy!