Maple Butter Apple Stuffed Pork Sirloin, slow cooked with carrots & potatoes!
As many of you know, my slow cooker is my best friend. I use my slow cooker several times a week! In this post I’m going to show you how to make the most delicious, easy pork roast using the Smithfield Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Sirloin.
Smithfield Makes This Maple Butter Apple Stuffed Pork Sirloin Easy!
This recipe is going to be a breeze because the Smithfield Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Sirloin is already seasoned & marinated. So we don’t have to do much. All we have to do is prepare the vegetables, and maple butter – and that takes less that 10 minutes!
One everything is prepared, simply toss everything in the slow cooker, let it cook on high for 4 hours, and you’ll have dinner made!
Want another dinner idea? Check out this recipe for Filet Mignon Pork with Buttery Mushrooms: https://www.youtube
Smithfield wants to know what you can make in 30 minutes or less. With their “Real Flavor, Real Fast” contest, you can submit your original 30-minute or less meal tips to win thousands of great prizes, including a grand prize trip to Napa! www.
Watch how to make this maple butter pork sirloin recipe below – and don’t forget to subcribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube!
Maple Butter Apple Stuffed Pork
- Make a few deep incisions into the pork Smithfield Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Sirloin.
- Stuff the incisions with the sliced apples.
- Place the meat into the slow cooker, and toss in the vegetables as well.
- Next place the maple & butter in a microwave safe small bowl, and zap for 15 seconds.
- Stir the mixture until well combined.
- Drizzle the maple butter all over the vegetables, and the Smithfield Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Sirloin.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Serve & enjoy!