A Tasty Recipe for Chicken Wonton Tacos!
Chicken wonton tacos made with tender shredded chicken, crispy wonton shells, and delicious toppings.
My husband and I love wonton tacos. At one time, we were hooked on Applebees wonton tacos, but I started making my own at home – and that was the end off that! These wonton tacos are simply amazing, and they are easy to make! You can serve them as an appetizer or for dinner. Feel free to use as many or as little topping that you’d like.
Check out how I made these chicken wonton tacos.
Let me know how you enjoyed this recipe. Tag me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out my brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, loaded with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.
Better than Applebees Chicken Wonton Tacos
- Place the chicken in a bowl or on a plate.
- Drizzle the oil over the chicken, then season with taco seasoning, and salt free seasoning.
- Grill the chicken until it’s cooked throughout.
- Shred the chicken, then set it to the side.
- Pour the vegetable oil into a frying pan, and heat the oil over medium heat.
- Once the oil is nice and hot, fry the wonton wrappers until nice and golden( watch the video tutorial).
- Stuff the wrappers with the chicken, and top with the carrots, cabbage, and sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy!