Delicious pepperoni & cheese hasselback potatoes to serve at your holiday gathering!
THIS POST IS A SPONSORED PARTNERSHIP WITH CROCK-POT® BRAND
If you’re anything like me, you’ll probably be hosting several holiday parties. Sometimes I like to take it easy, and I make several appetizers for my guests instead of making full course meals. One of my favorite entertaining dishes to make would have to be hasselback potatoes. I have so many different recipes for hasselback potatoes, but my current favorite one is my pepperoni & cheese hasselback potatoes.
These cheesy potatoes are rubbed down with garlic olive oil, and stuffed with Pepper Jack cheese ( or Mozzarella), and pepperoni. They are then topped with garlic & rosemary parmesan cheese, and cooked in a Crock-Pot® slow cooker! They are absolutely delicious, and incredibly easy to make.
For this recipe you’ll need 8-9 golden potatoes, 8 oz of Pepper Jack Cheese OR Mozzarella Cheese, sliced pepperoni, and garlic olive oil. I also use parsley flakes, but that’s completely optional
Slice the potatoes( not all the way, be sure to watch the video! ).Place the cheese & pepperoni in between the slices. Place the potatoes into the Crock-Pot® slow cooker, and then drizzle with the olive oil. Set the Crock-Pot® slow cooker on high, and cook for 2 hours.
Try this recipe out for yourself!
Check out my video tutorial!
Pepperoni & Cheese Hasselback Potatoes
- 8-9 golden potatoes
- 6 oz pepperoni sliced
- 8 oz Pepper Jack Cheese OR Mozzarella Cheese sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated garlic & rosemary parmesan cheese Or regular grated parmesan
- 2 tsp parsley flakes optional
- Wash the potatoes, then dry.
- Slice the potatoes 3/4 way, then stuff with the pepperoni and cheese.
- Lightly oil the Crock-Pot® slow cooker with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on the grated parmesan cheese, and parsley flakes ( optional)
- Place the potatoes into the Crock-Pot® slow cooker, and cover.
- Set on high, and let cook for 2 hours.
- Once down, remove the potatoes from the Crock-Pot® slow cooker, and place into a serving dish.
- Serve & enjoy!