Perfectly seasoned tacos, with fresh sweet butter lettuce, and sweet roma tomatoes!
Mondays are busy , especially if you’re a working individual AND parent like myself. Not only do I have to work, I have to do laundry, make sure my son gets to and from school ( okay, I’m lying- that part is my hubby’s job!) I have to make sure everyone has a nice meal at the end of the day. I like to do quick meals on Mondays . Here is a super quick meal for you all to enjoy tonight! Not only is it BOMB, but it’s affordable and kids friendly. Give it a try!
Print the recipe here!
15-Minute Soft Tacos
- 1 lb ground beef or another ground meat
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups sweet butter lettuce cut
- 2 roma tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 6 flour tortillas
- Place the ground meat into a skillet, add the onions, and sprinkle in the taco seasoning.
- Cook the meat over medium heat, for about 5 minutes. Be sure to drain all the fat.
- Place the ground beef in the center of a tortilla, then top with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream!