Crock-Pot ® Quinoa Jambalaya!
This colorful quinoa jambalaya is packed with flavorful veggies, chicken, sausage, and seasonings. Set your Crock-Pot to cook and have a delicious meal ready for dinner time, stress-free!
Servings 8 servings
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast cut into cubes
- 2 Andouille Sausage links sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp peeled & deviened
- 2 bell peppers diced
- 2 stalks of celery diced
- 1 medium sized yellow onion diced
- 32 ounce can of diced tomatoes in tomato juice
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
Add everything into the Crock-Pot ®.
Set the Crock-Pot ® on high.
Let cook for 4 hours.
During the last 20 minutes of cooking, toss in the shrimp, stir, and let cook for the remaining time.
Serve & Enjoy!