Summer Rice Salad
Easy rice salad recipe that can be served warm or cold. Made with rice and chopped vegetables.
Servings 8 servings
- 4 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 medium carrot chopped
- 1 medium celery stalk chopped
- ½ medium green pepper chopped
- ¼ cup mini sweet peppers chopped
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1 cup chopped broccoli chopped
- 5 large mushrooms chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Cook rice according to directions to get 4 cups cooked.
Chop ingredients approximately the same size.
Combine all ingredients into a large bowl while rice is hot.
Serve warm or cold.