Easy Texas Caviar
Texas Caviar is a simple and refreshing black-eyed peas salad with tomatoes, bell peppers, onions and more! Spice it up with some diced jalapenos, add Italian dressing, and you've got a refreshing dish that's a perfect summer treat.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 large red onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 15 oz canned black eyed peas drained and rinsed
- 15 oz canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 15 oz canned corn kernels drained and rinsed
- 3 roma tomatoes diced
- 2 large jalapeños diced and seeds removed
- 1 1/4 cups zesty Italian dressing
Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and stir until everything is well incorporated.
Place the Texas Caviar into a refrigerator safe bowl, or container and cover.
Refrigerate for about two hours before serving.
Serve & enjoy!