Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew
This delicious and easy Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew is filled with tender pork and chicken, tasty vegetables, all in a savory sauce. A hearty comfort meal your family will love.
Servings 10 -12
- 2 cups BBQ Pulled Pork
- 2 cups chopped chicken cooked
- 1 large red onion diced
- 1 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cup frozen okra
- 2 cups lima beans frozen or dry ( if dry soak overnight prior)
- 3 medium russet potatoes peeled & diced
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 14 oz can of diced tomatoes in tomato juice
- 1 cup hickory BBQ sauce
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
Add all of the ingredients into a 6qt slow cooker.
Stir the ingredients, and make sure everything is well incorporated.
Put the lid on the slow cooker.
Set the slow cooker on LOW.
Cook for 5 hours.
Serve and enjoy!