Low Country Broil
This low country "broil" is the quick 30-minute version of the classic, with all the best elements: savory sausage, sweet peppers, and delicious corn.
- 14 oz Eckrich Original Smoked Sausage Links chopped in 1' inch pieces
- 5-7 small corn on the cobs
- 2 large bell peppers any color, sliced
- 3-4 medium russet potatoes scrubbed, rinsed, then chopped
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp creole seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp dehydrated garlic
Preheat the oven to 375 F.
Place all of the chopped vegetables on a foil lined sheet pan, then drizzle with the olive oil.
Next, sprinkle on the seasonings and toss the vegetables ( to make sure everything is well coated).
Now add the smoked sausage on the pan with the veggies.
Leave uncovered, and bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
Remove from the oven, and let cool to a safe temperature ( don't burn yourself!)
Serve & enjoy!