Slow Cooked Beef Back Ribs Recipe
These slow-cooked ribs are fall-off-the-bone tender. The barbecue sauce has a hint of spice. You can't beat these juicy, flavorful ribs.
Servings 6 servings
- 2-3 lbs of beef back ribs
- 18 oz bottle of barbecue sauce
- 27 - 36 oz of water
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 tsp seasoning salt OR salt free seasoning
- a few drops of Liquid smoke optional
Cut the ribs into sections, then rinse the meat under cool water.
Pat dry the meat, then sprinkle the seasonings onto the meat.
Place the ribs into the Crock Pot, then pour in the barbecue sauce, and water.
Add a few drops of liquid smoke, then cover the Crock Pot, and set it on high for 8 hours.
After the 8 hours, the ribs are done.
Carefully remove the ribs from the Crock Pot, and serve!