Best Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
This slow cooker macaroni and cheese recipe is the creamiest, cheesiest recipe you'll find! This recipe is easily doubled to feed a crowd, AND it's budget-friendly. The perfect party-ready mac and cheese!
Servings 10 servings
- 3 cups UNCOOKED elbow macaroni pasta
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup colby cheese shredded
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 & 3/4 cup half & half
- 1 15 oz can Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese condensed soup
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika smoked or plain
Combine the half & half with the cheddar cheese soup, and mix until it's nice and smooth.
Next, sprinkle in the paprika and black pepper, and mix.
Pour the elbow macaroni and cheese into the crock pot, half of the shredded cheddar & colby, the cut butter, and half & half/ cheddar soup mixture.
Mix until well incorporated.
Top off with the remaining shredded cheese.
Put the lid on top of the slow cooker, then set the slow cooker on low.
Let cook for 3 hours.
Serve and enjoy!