Creamy Jambalaya Pasta made with Dollar Tree Ingredients
This delicious and budget-friendly dish comes together in just under 30 minutes! Perfect for a fast weeknight dinner or a potluck with friends and family.
Servings 8 servings
- 3 cups penne pasta
- 11.8 oz Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup frozen pepper stir fry diced or left as is
- 7 oz smoked sausage sliced
- 10 oz can of Rotel or diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp parsley flakes optional
Boil the pasta until it's nice and al dente, then drain.
Place the pasta back into the pot, then toss in the peppers & onions, and sausage.
Pour in the alfredo sauce, then sprinkle in the seasonings.
Stir the ingredients, then let cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
Sprinkle the parsley flakes on top.
Serve & enjoy!