Easy Pico de Gallo
Homemade Fresh Pico de Gallo made with tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro, and more!
- 4 large tomatoes I usually use steak tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 large jalapeno diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 medium sized green bell pepper diced
- 1 medium sized yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 medium sized red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 of a cilantro bunch chopped ( leaves only)
- 1 large lime
- 1 tsp kosher salt
Toss all off the diced vegetables( and fruit, since tomatoes are technically a fruit....), and cilantro in a large bowl and mix until everything is well incorporated.
Cut the lime in half, and squeeze all of the lime juice all over the diced vegetables.
Sprinkle in the kosher salt.
Mix the ingredients until everything is well incorporated.
Serve with tortillas or on the side of a dish & enjoy!