Texas Caviar Macaroni Salad
Texas Caviar is a black-eyed pea salad with tomatoes, bell peppers, corn, onions, and avocado. A refreshing summer salad with a touch of heat.
Servings 4 servings
- 16 oz elbow macaroni cooked & drained
- 1 large red onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 15 oz canned black eyed peas drained and rinsed
- 15 oz canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 15 oz canned corn kernels drained and rinsed
- 3 roma tomatoes diced
- 2 large jalapeños diced and seeds removed
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Combine the mayonnaise & Italian dressing in a large bowl, and mix until well combined.
Add in the vegetables, and pasta.
Fold until everything is well combined.
Put the Texas Caviar macaroni salad in a refrigerator safe container, and cover.
Let chill for a minimum of two hours.
Serve & enjoy!