Cabbage & Bacon Stir Fry
This cabbage and bacon stir fry is a fresh, delicious dish that's perfect for a weeknight dinner!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 package Pure Farmland Uncured Bacon
- 1 medium head of green cabbage sliced
- 1 medium head of red cabbage sliced
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 6 medium carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coarse black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley OPTIONAL
First, make sure that all of the vegetables are nice and clean prior to anything else. Then slice and chop the vegetables, and set them to the side.
Fry the bacon over medium heat until it's golden & crisp, then remove the bacon from the pan, and set to the side. Then crumble( or cut)
Keep the bacon drippings in the pan, and start adding in the cabbage.
Cook the cabbage until it softens up a bit, then sprinkle in the salt and pepper.
Now add in the onions and carrots, and fold the ingredients.
Now add in 3/4 of the bacon back to the pan, and mix in with the other ingredients.
Cook for another 3 minutes, then turn off the heat.
Top off with fresh parsley, and the remaining bacon.
Serve and enjoy!