Vegetable Stir Fry
Healthy vegetable stir fry recipe made with broccoli, peppers, corn and more. Serve with rice, or noodles.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 15 oz canned baby corn drained
- 8 oz canned water chestnuts drained
- 2 cups broccoli frozen
- 1/2 red bell pepper washed and sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper washed and sliced
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp chopped garlic in olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Sesame seeds optional
Sauté your vegetables in a large pan with your sesame oil and garlic for about 5 minutes.
Add your brown sugar, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes and stir.
Cover your pan for about 10 minutes, stirring every couple minutes.
Serve over sticky rice, top with sesame seeds and enjoy!