Lightly seasoned potatoes with onions and sweet peppers. So simple yet so tasty!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 5 medium sized yellow or red potatoes diced
- 2 medium sized sweet peppers diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp seasoning salt or salt free seasoning
- 1/4- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- *paprika and parsley flakes for color optional
Wash the potato, onion, and peppers prior to dicing.
After dicing the vegetables, place them into a large boil, ad drizzle the olive oil over the ingredients.
Next, sprinkle in the seasoning salt/ salt free seasoning, ground black pepper, and the paprika and parsley flakes.
Use your hands, or kitchen utensil to mix the ingredients.
Place the ingredient into a lightly oiled bake dish.
Bake, uncovered, on 375 F, for 20 - 25 minutes.
* check in every 7 minutes or so, and stir the ingredients to prevent anything from burning at the bottom.
Remove from the oven, let it cool for a couple minutes, then serve!