The Best Coleslaw Recipe
This effortless coleslaw recipe is a simple combine and serve recipe. Perfect for a backyard summer party.
Servings 12 servings
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 cup Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Combine the Miracle Whip, Dijon Mustard, milk, vinegar, and sugar in a bowl, and whisk until everything is well combined.
Toss in the vegetables, and fold in.
Refrigerate the Coleslaw until it's nice and cold.