Delicious Tender Turkey Wings Seasoned & Baked To Perfection!
Hey folks! So as many of you know, I started my Thanksgiving Series this past Sunday. The first recipe was Sweet Potato Cheesecake. If you missed out definitely go check it out! In this post, I am going to show you how to make the BEST EVER Baked Turkey wings!
Turkey wings are perfect for people that don’t want to make a whole turkey, or maybe your family just like the wings. The wings take a lot less time to make, and they cost a lot less too ( OMG have you seen the price for these whole turkeys?! $40 and up? Ain’t nobody got time for that!).
These wings are super easy to make, and they are basically foolproof! Give them a try!
The Best Baked Turkey Wings
- 2.5 lbs turkey wings cut into sections if bought whole
- 1 large lemon cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil you can substitute it with vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp seasoning salt or salt free seasoning
- 1 tsp minced onions
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 2 1/2 cup turkey or chicken broth or even water
- Clean the turkey wings, then rub all surfaces of the wings with the lemon wedges
- Next, place the wings into a large bowl or dish, and drizzle the wings with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle all of the seasoning onto the wings, then rub the seasonings all over the wings.
- Remove the wings from the bowl and Place them into a oiled bake dish.
- In the bowl that the wings were in, there will be leftover seasonings. Pour 2 1/2 cups of broth or water into the bowl, stir, then pour the broth or water into the bake dish.
- Cover the bake dish, and cook the wings in the oven on 350 F, for about 1 &1/2 hours to 2 hours
- Periodically remove the wings from the oven, and baste.