Creamy Strawberry Banana Pudding made with fresh sweet ripe strawberries, and delicious bananas. This simple pudding recipe is AMAZING!
I’ve shared banana pudding recipes in the past, but I wanted to do something a little different for you all this time around. I asked my followers on Instagram what they’d thought about me doing a Strawberry Banana Pudding Recipe, and everyone was for it! I quickly headed out the store to buy some fresh strawberries, vanilla wafers, and etc. Let me tell you, this strawberry pudding came out freaking amazing… My son, and his friends were blown away!
So first thing first. For the pudding recipe, I decided to cheat a bit and use some instant vanilla pudding! I jazzed up the pudding by adding some sour cream, and whipped topping to the mix. Then I mixed everything until it was nice and creamy.
Once the pudding was done, I layered everything: fresh strawberries, bananas, wafers, and of course the pudding. Once it was done it was so pretty!!!
I’m thinking about making a fresh strawberry cake, or strawberry cobbler next. What do you all think? Let me know in the comment section!
Pin this recipe on Pinterest, and don’t forget to subscribe to my mailing list… It’s FREE!
Strawberry Banana Pudding
- 4 medium bananas sliced
- 1 lb ripe strawberries sliced
- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 16 oz whipped topping such as Cool Whip or generic
- 11 oz vanilla wafers
- 4-6 strawberry wafer cookies
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and the vanilla pudding mix.
- Mix with a handheld mixer on medium speed for about two minutes.
- At this time the pudding should be thickened, so add in the sour cream and 8 oz of the whipped topping.
- Mix everything until well combined.
- Grab your desired serving dish, and add a layer of vanilla wafers on the bottom.
- Next add some pudding followed by some sliced bananas & strawberries.
- Repeat the layers.
- Top the pudding off with a 8 oz of whipped topping.
- Decorate with the strawberry wafers, fresh strawberries, and sliced bananas.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Serve & enjoy!