Easy pork neck bones & potatoes made in the Crock Pot with quick brown gravy!
Hey y’all! I know it’s been a minute ( I’m working behind the scene to bring something to life for y’all!), but I’m back with this quick and easy soulful recipe. In this post I’m going to show you how to make slow cooker neck bones & potatoes. That’s right folks, It’s a slow cooker recipe!
These pork neck bones and potatoes are smothered in gravy and onions, and pair well with your favorite vegetable, and a slice of buttery southern cornbread.
Watch how I made this delicious slow cooker recipe!
Slow Cooker Neck Bones & Potatoes
- 3 lbs fresh pork neck bones NOT smoked
- 1 1/2 large yellow onion sliced
- 2 packets brown gravy mix
- 3 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 1/2 tsp coarse black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 5 medium russet potatoes peeled, and sliced
- Make sure that you clean the neck bones before anything else ( don’t skip out on this step!)
- Now toss all of the neck bones into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle in the seasoning salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onions powder.
- Now sprinkle in the gravy packets, and toss in those sliced onions.
- Pour in the vegetable broth.
- Toss in the potatoes, then top the slow cooker with the lid.
- Let cook for 6 hours on high.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite vegetable.