Easy slow cooker BBQ pulled pork. Seasoned & cooked to perfection!
An Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe!
I WAS going to make a video for recipe, but a video is not needed. It’s just that easy. All you have to do is season the pork, toss it into the slow cooker, shred the meat, then add sauce… How simple is that? Take a look!
First you take some pork shoulder roast and season it with smoked paprika, kosher salt, black pepper, brown sugar and etc.
Cook the roast on low for 4 hours, then shred the meat and add sauce. Let cook for additional 2 hours(still on low), and you’re done….
Try this slow cooker bbq pulled pork recipe for yourself!
While you’re here, check out some of my other slow cooker recipes!
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
- 2-3 lbs pork shoulder roast
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp liquid smoke
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup hickory BBQ sauce.
- Drizzle the vegetable oil all over the roast, followed by the liquid smoke, and vinegar.
- Combine all the seasonings & brown sugar.
- Coat the roast with the brown sugar & seasonings.
- Place the roast in a slow cooker, and cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Shred the meat, and pour in the sauce.
- Stir, then cook for an additional 2 hours ( still on low).
- Serve and enjoy!