Seafood lasagna made with a white garlic sauce and loaded with lump lobster, crab, and shrimp meat!
I know how much my readers LOVE seafood, but a lot of you also love lasagna. So I decided to combine two, and share an amazing seafood lasagna recipe! This lasagna is loaded with your favorites. I’m talking about shrimp, crab, and a ton of lobster meat!
I combine the seafood with lots of fresh green onions, then I season it with old bay seasoning.
I also make a homemade creamy garlic sauce for this seafood lasagna recipe. The sauce is super flavorful and seasoned with garlic, Italian seasoning, kosher salt, and coarse black pepper.
Once everything is layered, and baked to perfection, this lasagna is like heaven on a plate!
Make sure to share & save this seafood lasagna recipe on Pinterest!
Check out my seafood lasanga video tutorial featuring Daym Drops! Don’t forget to subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube.
Creamy Seafood Lasagna
- 9 lasagna noodles cooked until al dente'
- 1 bunch of green onions diced
- 1 lb lobster meat cooked
- 1 lb crab meat I used canned
- 1 lb raw shrimp diced up
- 4 tsp seafood seasoning I used old bay seasoning
- 5 tbsp butter salted
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp coarse black pepper
- 4 cups Sargentos Italian Cheese blend
- 2 tsp parsley flakes optional
- Toss the diced green onions, lobster, crab, and shrimp meat into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the ingredients until well combined, then sprinkle in the old bay seasoning.
- Fold the ingredients then set to the side.
- Next, toss the butter into a large sauce pan, and melt over medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted, sprinkle in the flour, and whisk until well combined.
- Pour in the heavy cream, then whisk until lump free.
- Cook the sauce until it thickens, then toss in the garlic.
- Next sprinkle in the Italian seasoning, black pepper, and kosher salt.
- Whisk, and let cook for 2 more minutes.
- Turn off the heat, and remove the pan from the burner
- Lightly oil a 9X13 bake dish, then add a little of the white sauce at the bottom.
- Next add 3 lasagna noodles, followed by half of the seafood mixture.
- Top the seafood off with some of the white sauce, then some cheese, Then 3 lasagna noodles.
- Now repeat the layering.
- Top off the seafood lasagna with the remaining white sauce, then cheese.
- Sprinkle some parsley flakes on top.
- Cover the lasagna with foil.
- Bake on 350 F for 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- Remove the lasagna from the oven, and let sit for about 15 minutes.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply to Abraham Roberts Cancel reply