Roasted brussels sprouts with balsamic vinegar , bacon, and garlic. Seriously the best brussels sprouts recipe ever!
Who is in need an amazing vegetable side dish? Well I have many to choose from including my southern soul fool collard greens, corn pudding, and even my green bean, bacon, and potatoes. Now, I’m back with another winner. We’re going to make roasted brussels sprouts with balsamic vinegar, bacon, and lots of delicious fresh garlic!
This amazing side dish is super simple to make, and it’s true crowd pleaser. I swear, every time that I make these roasted brussels sprouts, people always ask for seconds, and the recipe!
The best things about this recipe ( other than the taste) is that I only use a few ingredients. Also, I don’t go crazy with the balsamic vinegar, but I load this dish with garlic & bacon. If you’re not as crazy as I am about garlic, you can use less!
Share & save this recipe on Pinterest!
Get the recipe below, and be sure to subscribe to my mailing list!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar & Bacon
- 1 1/2 lb brussels sprouts trimmed & cut in halves
- 1/2 lb bacon chopped
- 8 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven 425 F.
- Fry the bacon in a large pan until the bacon is fully cooked , then remove from the pan.
- Next add in the garlic, and cook for 1 minutes, then remove the garlic from the pan, and set aside.
- Now remove the bacon fat from the heat, and combine add in balsamic vinegar.
- Stir the ingredients.
- Next add the brussels sprouts into a bake dish, and drizzle the bacon fat/ vinegar mixture all over the sprouts.
- Toss in the garlic, sprinkle in the salt & pepper, then combine the ingredients.
- Roast in the oven, uncovered for about 20 -25 minutes or until tender, but be sure to stir occasionally!
- Remove from the oven, and toss in the cooked bacon.
- Combine the ingredients.
- Serve & enjoy!
Try these recipes as well! They’re amazing!