Easy Recipe for Red Velvet Cheesecake. This cheesecake recipe is just like the Cheesecake Factory’s red velvet cheesecake!
Who doesn’t like the Cheesecake Factory’s Red Velvet Cheesecake? I mean what’s there not love? I swear it’s one of my favorite cheesecakes ever! That’s why, when a friend of mine offered to share her recipe for red velvet cheesecake, I was beyond excited! Let me tell y’all- her cheesecake game is fierce! This red velvet cheesecake is so darn close to the Cheesecake Factory’s, and it’s easy to make!
This red velvet cheesecake recipe uses a boxed red velvet cake, so you don’t have to worry about making everything completely from scratch.. Unless you want to.. If you must make a Red Velvet Cake from scratch, use my red recipe.
The cheesecake part for this red velvet cheesecake is homemade & It is so darn creamy y’all… Its just amazing!
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
Try this Easy Red Velvet Cheesecake Recipe, and don’t forget to subscribe to my mailing list below!
- Red Velvet Cake
- 1 box red velvet cake mix, plus ingredients called for on the back of the box
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 tbsps powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray a 9 inch springform cake pan with baking spray.
- Prepare red velvet cake batter as written on the back of the box.
- Next, pour the cake batter in the prepared cake pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Let cool while in cake pan, then remove.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or t stand mixer,, beat cream cheese and sugar until well combined.
- Now add in one egg at a time.
- Next, add sour cream, flour, vanilla, and salt and mix until well combined.
- Line a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the filling into a cake pan and bake for about 1 hour. The center will still be jiggly!
- Let cool slightly, then transfer to the freezer to cool completely and firm up before assembling.
- Place the red velvet layer on the bottom, and top with the cheesecake layer.
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Next, combine all of the ingredients needed for the frosting.
- Mixed until fluffy, and well combined.
- Spread the whipped cream over the top of the cheesecake.
- Optional - Use a decorators pastry tip to create whipped dollops on the edge.
- Garnish with red velvet cake crumbs.
- Let sit for 1 hour.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Check these out as well!