Hi friends! I recently had a girls night party and I made some delicious Pink Moscato Cupcakes. These darn cupcakes didn’t last longer than 10 minutes into the party. Some guest didn’t get to enjoy it because several individuals had more than one!( I must admit, I was one of the people that took more than one…GUILTY!)
I came up with this recipe knowing that the ladies would LOVE a little wine, but I didn’t want any of my light weight drinkers to leave buzzed. I don’t think I could have come up with a better way to give us our wine fix, without anyone getting drunk.
With these cupcakes, you can taste a hint of the wine, but it’s far from overwhelming. Therefore you don’t have to worry about biting into strong and bitter delights. I use my recipe for butter cream frosting, but you can use my recipe for cream cheese frosting or use store made frosting if you’d like.
I’d definitely recommend this recipe for bachelorette parties, bridal showers, wine parties, and any other girls night out.
Pink Moscato Cupcakes
- 18.25 oz of WHITE cake mix
- 1 1/4 cup of Sweet Moscato
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 5 drops of red food coloring
- Pink decorating sugar totally optional
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup sweet pink moscato wine
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 5 drops red food color
- Empty the bag of cake mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Add your eggs, oil, and moscato then mix with a electric hand held mixer.
- Once your batter is lump free, add in your food coloring then mix until the batter is pink.
- place your cupcake wrappers into your cupcake pan, then fill each with the batter 3/4 of the way.
- Bake your cupcakes on 350 for 20 minutes, then remove from the heat and let cool.
- Once your cupcakes are completely cool, frost them. You may also add colorful sugar or other decorations if you choosing