Easy Italian Pinwheel Finger Sandwiches recipe that you can serve at your next party.
I’ll be hosting several large dinner parties, and dealing with a ton of HANGRY( no type – HANGRY= hungry angry) people. How do I deal with them? I keep them well fed! I make sure to have a variety cold beverages, chicken wings, chips, and finger sandwiches / wraps. For whatever reason people LOVE finger sandwiches & wraps, especially these cute little Italian pinwheel finger sandwiches that I make.
These Italian pinwheel finger sandwiches are super easy to make, and they go fast. So if you make them for a party, you make want to double, or even triple the recipe below!
Save & share this PIN on Pinterest
Print the recipe below, and subscribe to my mailing list!
Italian Pinwheel Finger Sanwiches
These flavors build on top of each other and just give so much in term of laying salt and heat and savory that these will be a fan favorite!
- 8 oz cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 tbsp green onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp chives (chopped)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the spread.
- Cover the bowl and put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
After chilled, take the bowl out and let the spread come to room temperature.
- Take a spoonful of the filling and spread it over a tortilla.
- Layer up with the meats and roll up the tortilla.
- Continue with each tortilla until the spread is gone.
Slice into 1 inch slices, and plate.
Serve & enjoy!