In this post, I’m going to show you how to make some of the most creamiest and cheesiest mac and cheese! I actually shared this recipe a years ago, but it wasn’t available in printing form ( thanks to the many people who kept reminding me). Now it’s available, and you can add it t your recipe collection!
This recipe is super easy, and is will easily feed up to 10 people. Give it a try and tell me what you think.
Classic Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 5 jumbo/large eggs
- 4 cups of whole milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 4 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Cook the elbow macaroni and cheese until it's half way done.
- Drain the pasta and set it to the side.
- Crack the eggs, and place them into a large mixing bowl.
- Beat The eggs, until the color is completely yellow.
- Add four cups of milk into the mixing bowl, along with the hot sauce, and butter.
- Beat the ingredients together.
- Add 2 cups of cheese into the large mixing bowl, and fold the cheese in with the other ingredients.
- Choose your bake dish, place the pasta inside.
- Add the remaining 2 cups of cheese, and fold it in with the pasta.
- Pour the cheese and milk mixture over the pasta.
- Sprinkle on the paprika and pepper.
- Fold in the ingredients.
- Cover the macaroni and cheese, and let it bake in the oven on 350 for 30-35 minutes.
Leave a Reply to Cynthia Cancel reply