Delicious Pumpkin Waffles Recipe
I always say this, but I was not really a “pumpkin person” until maybe three years ago. That’s when I started playing around, and making up my own recipes. I came up with several recipes with pumpkin, including this one. My Delicious Pumpkin Waffles Recipe. Why waffles? Because I LOVE waffles. I could eat waffles every day if I could get away with it. I think these waffles would be a perfect addition to your Thanksgiving breakfast. I think hash browns, sausage links, and scrambled eggs would really help set your breakfast off. Give this recipe a try and let me know how your waffles turn out.
Homemade Pumpkin Waffles
These pumpkin waffles are the perfect fall morning treat! Made from scratch with the perfect amount of pumpkin spice, the whole family will love these tasty waffles.
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp partially melted butter
- 2 cups milk
- In a large bowl, whisk 3 eggs until they are a smooth, fluffy texture.
- Add all dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, spices, salt, and brown sugar. Whisk together until combined.
- Add all wet ingredients: pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, butter, and milk. Mix with a hand mixer until you have a completely lump-free batter.
- Pre-heat your waffle iron.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1 ½ cup of batter onto the waffle iron. Close the waffle iron and cook until done.
- Serve warm with syrup and butter & enjoy!