A easy chicken parmesan recipe , that your family will love. This delicious chicken breast recipe is made in about 40 minutes!
My readers are always asking for chicken breast recipes, so I am going to start uploading them. I’ll be starting off with one of my favorites, which will be a recipe for chicken parmesan( maybe next time I will share a chicken cacciatore recipe)!
This easy chicken parmesan recipe can be made in under 45 minutes, and it’s also a one pot recipe ( which I know many of you will LOVE!)
This is definitely one of my favorite dinner recipes, as well as chicken recipes. All of the ingredients are pretty easy to find, because I don’t use anything out of the ordinary! Everything is pretty basic!
Try this easy chicken parmesan recipe for dinner tonight, and tell me what you think. Also be sure to follow me on Pinterest!
Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- 1 ½ lb Boneless skinless chicken breast, thinly cut
- 3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 24 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 medium sized yellow onion diced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 15 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Pour the vegetable oil into a large cast iron pan.
- Heat the oil up over medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, seasoning salt, and pepper.
- Mix until combined
- Set aside the bread crumb mixture.
- In another large bowl, crack the two eggs into the bowl and whisk.
- Coat the chicken with the eggs and then coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Make sure the chicken is fully coated.
- Carefully place the chicken into the skillet and let cook for 5-8 minutes on each side or until the chicken is done
- Remove the chicken and discard all except 1 tbsp of the oil in the pan.
- Toss in the onions, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in the garlic, diced tomatoes, spaghetti sauce and spinach into the skillet.
- Let sauce heat up for about 7 minutes before placing the chicken back in.
- Preheat oven to low broil.
- Combine the parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese in a small bowl.
- Top the chicken off with the cheese.
- Place in the oven, and let broil until cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy!
Want more chicken breast recipes? Check these out