Cotton Candy Moonshine!! Need I say more?! Lets get right to it!!
Apparently you all are really loving these moonshine recipes, so I’m back with another one!
This time we are making Cotton Candy Moonshine… Because I LOVE cotton candy!
This moonshine recipe is extremely easy, and it’s just as delicious as the ones that I’ve shared previously!
Remember friends, this is only for ADULTS! Drink responsibly!
Try these moonshine recipes as well!
Here’s the recipe, and don’t forget to follow me on Facebook & Pinterest!
- (2) 8oz mason jar
- 1 container of Multi colored cotton candy
- 2 Tbsp. of sugar
- 1 tsp. of grenadine
- ¼ cups whipped cream flavored vodka
- 2 cups Everclear
- ⅓ Tube of edible pearl dust
- Fill the mason jars with the cotton candy- stuff it packed.
- In a pitcher, add your sugar, grenadine, whipped cream flavored vodka and Everclear.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture over the cotton candy and let sit until cotton candy is dissolved.
- Store in your refrigerator for 1 week to fully incorporate.
- Add in the edible pearl dust right before serving.
- Tighten the lid and shake.
- Serve & Enjoy!!