Easy chili made with ground beef, and minimal ingredients.
Hey cousins! So many of you have asked me to upload a chili recipe, so I decided to share my super easy chunky chili recipe. For this recipe I use basic ingredients such as ground beef, onions, and bell peppers. I also just use store bought mild chili seasoning, mixed with seasoning salt, and black pepper to spice things up.
Once the chili is done I like to top it off with some of my favorite such as sour cream, cheese, lime wedges, and spicy peppers.
I can go on and on, but the video below pretty much sums it up
Chunky Chili Recipe
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 2 medium bell peppers any color, diced
- 2 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 6 oz tomato paste
- (2) 14.5 oz canned fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 package of chili mix
- 2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 14.5 oz canned kidney beans drained
Toppings( all are optional)
- your choice of cheese
- limes wedges
- jalapeno slices
- diced onions
- sour cream
- red pepper flakes
- Brown the ground beef over medium heat, then drain all the fat.
- Add in the peppers and onions, then cook until the soften.
- Next add in the tomatoes, the tomato sauce, seasonings, garlic, beef broth and stir.
- Now add in the beans, and stir.
- Reduce the heat to medium low, and let the chili cook for 30 minutes.
- Add desired topping.
- Serving and enjoy!