These soft and gooey cake brownies are made with butter, buttermilk and a few other ingredients. If you do not have butter milk on hand use this substitution!
1 cup milk
2 tbsp pure lemon juice
- Add the two ingredients, and mix.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before using
This recipe is quite easy, and a must try for any chocoholic! Be sure to print it out, and watch my video tutorial as well!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 buttermilk
- 1 cup butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Sift the flour, salt, baking soda, and cocoa powder into a large bowl.
- Add in the sugar, milk, eggs, butter , and vanilla then mix with a hand held mixer.
- Grease a 13x9 bakie pan, then pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes on 350 F.
- Remove the brownie cake from the oven, and let it cool for at least 1 hour before cutting.