Oven-Baked BBQ Meatloaf Meatballs that the Whole Family Will Enjoy!
A Delicious Recipe for BBQ Meatloaf Meatballs!
Many years ago, when I first started my blog, I shared a recipe for BBQ meatloaf meatballs. A lot of my readers loved the recipe. Still, to this very day, I have no idea how the recipe was deleted from my blog (just like my original smothered potatoes recipe). Seriously, I have no clue what happened to it; however, I am back with my new revised BBQ meatloaf meatballs recipe, and I just know that you’re going to love this one even more than the other.
These BBQ meatloaf meatballs are extremely easy to make, and they are budget friendly. All you need is some cheap ground beef, chopped onions, bell peppers, and a few more ingredients, and you’re good to go.
There are a ton of side dishes that you can serve with these BBQ meatloaf meatballs, but my family loves to eat these flavorful meatloaf meatballs with either mashed potatoes or rice and green beans!
If you want more party-ready recipes, check out these reader-favorites before you go!
Save & share this BBQ meatloaf meatballs recipe on Pinterest! Don’t forget to tag and follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out all my cookbooks! I just released a brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.
Watch me make these quick, easy and delicious BBQ Meatloaf Meatballs on YouTube! (Don’t forget to subscribe too!)
BBQ Meatloaf Meatballs
- 1-1/2 cup BBQ sauce to cover the meatballs
- parsley for garnishing
- In a large mixing bowl add in the ground beef, eggs, onions, bell peppers, minced garlic, parsley, plain bread crumbs, 3 tbsp BBQ sauce, seasoning salt, and black pepper.
- Mix the ingredients until well combined, then form the mixture into balls.
- Lightly oil, or spray your bake dish with nonstick spray.
- Add in the meatballs, then bake on 350 F. for 15 minutes or so.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven, and drain the grease from the dish.
- Now drizzle the remaining BBQ sauce all over the meatballs.
- Place bake into the oven for about 10 minutes, uncovered, then scoop the bbq sauce onto the meatballs.
- Place the BBQ meatloaf meatballs back into the oven for another 10 minutes, then remove.
- *Optional – Sprinkle fresh chopped parsley on top.
- Serve & enjoy!