Easy Homemade Apple Cobbler with Bisquick. Serve this apple cobbler topped with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, and you’ll be in cobbler heaven!
Recently I asked you all to comment your favorite Thanksgiving desserts. A lot you mentioned Apple Cobbler. I actually posted a apple cobbler recipe a few years ago, however a few of you asked for a Apple Cobbler with a Bisquick Topping!
Well, say no more – I have the perfect apple cobbler with Bisquick topping recipe to share! This apple cobbler recipe only requires a few ingredients, and it’s easy to whip up!
What are the best apples to use in apple cobbler?
I like to use granny smith apples in my apple desserts, because of the taste, and they also hold up well while cooking. If you have a different apple that you’s like to use feel free to use it.
This simple apple cobbler is spiced with ground cinnamon & nutmeg, as well as brown and white sugar.
You can serve this apple cobbler with bisquick topping any time of the year, but it makes a wonderful dessert during the holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter!
Be sure to check out these Apple Recipes as well!
Apple Cobbler with Bisquick
- 1 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 large granny smith apples peeled and chopped
- 1 cup boiling water
- Combine baking mix and sugar, add in the milk and mix well.
- Pour into the bottom of a greased 9×9 pan.
- Top this with the chopped apples, do not stir.
- Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg together and sprinkle evenly over the apples.
- Pour the hot water over the top of this, again do not stir.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 hour.
- Let cool.
- Serve & enjoy with ice cream!