Easy Homemade Apple Cobbler with Bisquick. Serve this apple cobbler topped with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, and you’ll be in cobbler heaven!
Recently I asked you all to comment your favorite Thanksgiving desserts. A lot you mentioned Apple Cobbler. I actually posted a apple cobbler recipe a few years ago, however a few of you asked for a Apple Cobbler with a Bisquick Topping!
Well, say no more – I have the perfect apple cobbler with Bisquick topping recipe to share! This apple cobbler recipe only requires a few ingredients, and it’s easy to whip up!
What are the best apples to use in apple cobbler?
I like to use granny smith apples in my apple desserts, because of the taste, and they also hold up well while cooking. If you have a different apple that you’s like to use feel free to use it.
This simple apple cobbler is spiced with ground cinnamon & nutmeg, as well as brown and white sugar.
You can serve this apple cobbler with bisquick topping any time of the year, but it makes a wonderful dessert during the holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter!
Be sure to check out these Apple Recipes as well!
Fresh Apple Cake with Maple Glaze
Apple Cobbler with Bisquick
- 1 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 large granny smith apples peeled and chopped
- 1 cup boiling water
- Combine baking mix and sugar, add in the milk and mix well.
- Pour into the bottom of a greased 9×9 pan.
- Top this with the chopped apples, do not stir.
- Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg together and sprinkle evenly over the apples.
- Pour the hot water over the top of this, again do not stir.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 hour.
- Let cool.
- Serve & enjoy with ice cream!
Leave a Reply to Linda Alford Cancel reply