Soft baked homemade Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
Hey y’all! I’ve had a lot of you reach out for cookie recipes for Santa. I have a lot of cookie recipes, but I decided to go with a easier one- Toffee chocolate chip cookies. Why? Because I have yet to meet a person that does not like chocolate chip cookies, and I am a toffee addict! These cookies are amazing, and they are perfect for any occasion!
Watch the tutorial here
- 2½ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ cup softened unsalted butter
- ¼ cup butter flavored shortening
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 2 medium sized eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee chips
- Cream the butter, shortening, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the brown sugar, granulated sugar, salt, vanilla, and baking soda. Mix until well combined.
- Change the mixing attachments on your mixer to the dough hook.
- Gradually start sprinkling in the flour.
- Once everything is well combined, add in the chocolate chips, and toffee chips. Mix or fold in.
- Lightly oil a cooking sheet, and spoon out the dough.
- Bake on 350 F for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and place the cookies on a cooling rack until cook.
- Serve and enjoy!