A week from now, It will be Easter. I don’t know about you all, but as of right now – I am tired of ham. This year, I will be making Chicken and Seafood for my holiday. I’m still undecided on what kind of chicken, but as far as the seafood, I’m going to make some snow crab legs. If you’ve been following me for a while, you probably remember me saying that I wasn’t a huge crab fan, but lately I’ve been stuck on snow crab legs!
Whenever I make crab legs by themselves, I actually prefer to cook them in the oven. It’s quick, easy, and foolproof. The crab legs always come out great! Once done I usually serve these snow crab legs with drawn butter, and lemon wedges.
Planning on replacing a ham or turkey this holiday with these snow crab legs? Serve it with these amazing sides!
Watch how I made these amazing Snow Crab Legs in the oven
- 2 lbs snow crab legs, scrubbed clean
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1½ tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning
- Preheat the oven on 400 F.
- Place the crab legs into a 9x13 bake dish.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, and cajun seasoning in a bowl. Mix until well incorporated.
- Divide the oil mixture into two bowls, and set one of the bowls to the side.
- Brush the oil mixture on to the crab legs, then cover the bake dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake the crab legs in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the crab legs from the oven, then brush with more of the oil mixture.
- Cover the crab legs with the foil, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the crab legs from the oven, then brush with the oil mixture that we set to the side.
- Serve and enjoy!