How to make a quick Sausage & Pepper meal in less than 15 minutes!
Hey ya’ll! I have a quick and easy sausage and pepper recipe that you can enjoy during the busy week, which takes less than 15 minutes to whip up! This sausage and pepper recipe is perfect on busy school, and work nights, and it’s also budget friendly! Also, if you have leftovers- You can pack it for lunch!
For my sausage and pepper recipe, I used smoked beef sausage, bell peppers, and onions. You can customize the recipe, by adding more if you’d like, but for this dish I think less is more. You can also substitute the beef smoked sausage with pork, chicken, or turkey sausage! The bell peppers that I used where orange & yellow. However you can use any colorful sweet peppers!
Watch the video tutorial
- 1 lb smoked sausage
- 2 medium sized bell peppers, any color
- 1 medium sized onion
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Lightly coat the pan with olive oil, then place the pan over medium heat
- Toss in the sausage, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Next, toss in the onions and peppers, and cook until they are translucent.
- Add in the minced garlic, and stir all of the ingredients until well incorporated, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and serve!