A delicious homemade Margarita Moonshine recipe to make for your next party!
Hey friends! Recently I shared a recipe for a Peach Cobbler Moonshine, and a lot of you reached out & asked me to share more moonshine recipes! Well here I am with another! This time we are making a homemade Margarita Moonshine, and the recipe is Super easy!
This margarita moonshine recipe has to be prepared a week in advance! So grab those fresh lemons & lime, and let’s get started!
- 3 cups of Margarita mix
- 1 cups Everclear
- 1¼ cups freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- ¼ cup of freshly squeezed Orange juice
- 1 Tsp Margarita salt
- Juice the lemons, oranges and limes.
- Pour the juice into a large pitcher.
- Stir in the margarita mix, Everclear, and sea salt.
- Stir until well combined.
- Transfer the liquor mix into smaller containers.
- Place the moonshine in the refrigerator and let it sit for a week before usage.
- Shake well before serving.