Homemade Mango Peach Bourbon BBQ Sauce that goes perfect with chicken, pork, and seafood!
Hey friends! Since it’s BBQ season, I wanted to share a amazing homemade BBQ sauce recipe with you. In this post I’m going to share my recipe for homemade mango peach bourbon bbq sauce! This recipe makes about 4 cups of sauce, and is perfect on chicken, seafood( OMG you gotta try it in BBQ Salmon!), and pork.
Check out the recipe
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 large mango, pureed
- 1 large peach, pureed
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ⅓ cup bourbon
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp mild molasses
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp crush red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- Combine all off the ingredients in a large pot, and stir.
- Place the pot over low-medium heat.
- Let cook for about 50 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Serve on chicken, pork, or seafood.