Frozen sweetened coffee blended with caramel, and topped with whipped cream and MORE caramel!
How many of you are stuck on Starbucks Frappucinos? I am guilty.. I love me some Starbucks. In this post, I’m going to show you how to make homemade caramel frappuccinos. All you need is some coffee, ice, sweetened condensed milk, caramel sauce ( or syrup), and whipped cream!
This frappe recipe is really easy, and you can use whatever coffee that you want – you don’t have to use the gourmet stuff!
FYI I used my homemade salted caramel sauce for this recipe. However I omitted the caramel. You can use caramel syrup if you choose, but I think caramel sauce is way better.
Get the recipe for my homemade caramel frappe!
- 4 cups black coffee
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2½ cups ice
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
- Make 4 cups of black coffee, and let it cool.
- Combine the 4 cups of black coffee with the sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir until well combined.
- Put the ice in a large blender, and pour in the coffee mixture.
- Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle or spoon out some of the caramel sauce on the walls of the glasses.
- Next, pour the coffee mixture into the glasses.
- Top with whipped cream, and caramel sauce.